MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS Join the CABE team! Through your membership dues and involvement, you have the opportunity to make integral contributions towards positive educational change for English language learners.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- The Multilingual Educator and News – Publications that bring you the most recent updates and developments in the theory and practice of bilingual education.
- Information Updates – Members receive information on current legislative and policy developments related to the field of bilingual education.
- Professional Development – CABE offers local and regional educational seminars and the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field of interest.
- Discounts – Discounts on the annual statewide conference and CABE publications and materials.
- CABE Membership Reception – CABE honors members at its annual statewide conference.
- Scholarship Opportunities – CABE recognizes the need for more bilingual educators in the state, and supports individuals interested in pursuing careers in bilingual education with various scholarships, including the $2,000 CABE Teachership Awards for para-professional members seeking teaching credentials.
- Chapter Involvement – CABE members may choose to involve themselves in the activities of one of our 70+ local chapters at no extra cost. Each chapter receives 20% of all membership dues to use for local activities.
- Affiliate Group Involvement - Members may join one of CABE's three statewide special interest group affiliates for more targeted interests. Each group receives 10% of all membership dues to use for special activities.