Join the CABE team! Through your membership dues and involvement, you have the opportunity to make integral contributions towards positive educational change for English language learners.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
For membership questions, please email: Evelyn Briseño
- Multilingual Educator – This annual publication brings you the most recent updates and developments in the theory and practice of bilingual education.
- Information Updates – Members receive information on current legislative and policy developments related to the field of bilingual education.
- Professional Learning Services – CABE offers local and regional educational seminars and the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field of interest.
- Discounts – Discounts on the annual statewide conference and CABE publications and materials.
- CABE Membership Reception – CABE honors members at its annual statewide conference and regional conferences.
- Scholarship Opportunities – CABE recognizes the need for more bilingual educators in the state, and supports individuals interested in pursuing careers in bilingual education with various scholarships, including the $2,000 CABE Teachership Awards for para-professional members seeking teaching credentials.
- Chapter Involvement – CABE members may choose to involve themselves in the activities of one of our 70+ local chapters at no extra cost. Each chapter receives 20% of all membership dues to use for local activities.
- Affiliate Group Involvement - Members may join one of CABE's statewide special interest group affiliates for more targeted interests. Affiliates receive 10% of all membership dues to use for special activities.
- CABE Corner – A monthly newsletter delivering important news, announcements, and information of interest to CABE community. CABE Corner a benefit of your CABE membership.